Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT
SELF DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
- Acceptance of Agreement.
The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- No Reverse Engineering.
You agree not to reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any executable code, tool or material on or accessible through the Website. Further, you agree not to reproduce our database of links in whole or in part or to extract, data mine or otherwise copy any of the materials on or accessible through the Website, or any part thereof, either manually or automatically.
- Deleting and Modification.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Memberships and Billing.
- a) Memberships. Certain memberships require payment of periodic membership fees. The membership rates are set out on the Website and are payable in advance of each applicable membership period (e.g., monthly or annually).
- b) Renewals and Suspensions. MONTHLY AND ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AND YOUR CREDIT CARD OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD YOU PROVIDE WILL BE CHARGED ON THE FIRST DAY OF EACH RENEWAL PERIOD UNTIL YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS TERMINATED BY US OR CANCELLED BY YOU.
- c) Payments and Cancellation. You agree to pay all applicable fees for your membership and use of the Website, plus any applicable taxes or other charges as may be required, when due and payable. All fees and charges are payable in advance and non-refundable, including after cancellation, unless different terms are specifically stated in written form for a particular product or service. If you wish to cancel your membership, please visit the customer support web area on the Website. Cancellation of memberships will take effect at the end of the applicable then-current billing period for which payment has been made in advance as described above.
- d) Free Trial Memberships. We may from time to time introduce free trials. Free trials or Complete Member memberships may require you to register with a valid credit card to commence. Members that sign up for a free trial membership will be automatically renewed at the normal monthly membership rate at the end of the trial period unless the Member cancels the membership at least before the end of the trial. You can cancel a free trial online or by contacting Customer Support or by using any cancellation link available for the particular membership. After cancellation of a free trial, the Member can continue as a Free Member where applicable. Unless the terms of a promotion state otherwise, for promotions that include “free” periods with “paid” periods, paid periods will elapse first.
- e) Promotions. From time to time, we may make coupons or other promotions available. They may, for example, provide membership or other service at a special discounted price for a limited period, followed by a higher price after the initial promotional period. By subscribing to such promotions, you agree that you will be responsible for all payments as specified in the promotion, and you agree that we may adjust the pricing of such plans, as specified in the offer, promotional materials or coupon, without further notice or other communication to you, and charge your credit card or other payment type you have supplied accordingly.
- f) New Services.We may, from time to time, introduce new or additional features, services or materials to the Website that may be a part of, or priced separately from, existing levels of membership at our sole discretion.
- g) Substitution. If a service or product that you have purchased is no longer available we reserve the right to supply a similar replacement product or service or provide you with a refund at our discretion.
Please read the specific refund policy for the particular product or policy you wish to purchase.
For Product or Services That Offer 100% 30 Days Moneyback Guarantee: –
We will refund the full purchase price you paid for your course if for any reason you change your mind or decide against using the product or service within 30 days of your initial purchase transaction.
Application and Registration Fees: Please note that the refund applies to the product or service purchased. Refunds do not apply to application or registration fees unless specifically stated in the product details or sales page.
This guarantee applies only to courses, products or other services bought directly through this website. We offer a generous refund policy because we believe in providing the best service for our clients. We will, however, take necessary steps to protect ourselves and our other clients from fraud and/or any other form of abuse of our system.
Exchanging an Item For Credit: If you would like to return an item for store credit instead of a refund please let us know when you contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
If you wish to request a refund simply email us with your order number at support@SelfDevelopment.org.
We will first attempt to refund the credit or debit card used during purchase or via PayPal if the purchase was made with PayPal.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote general consumer understanding and knowledge of various self-development and success orientated topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical or psychological advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Miami Dade County, Florida or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Miami, Florida or the Southern District of Florida is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is controlled by Self Development Organization and its parent companies and owners in the State of Florida, USA. As such, the laws of Florida will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.